The chambers of industry and commerce (IHK) represent the interests of the regionally based economy and are responsible for vocational training and continuing education. To ensure that this work is carried out with standards that apply nationwide, products and services for IHK educational work are developed centrally at DIHK-Bildungs-gGmbH with experts from the field and implemented regionally by the IHKs. DIHK-Bildungs-gGmbH thus pools resources, creates synergies and sets standards for the benefit of vocational training, especially for small and medium-sized enterprises and for the general public.
- One of the four facilities creating examination questions in Germany for audits on behalf of public authorities
- Responsible for examination questions on continuing professional development and on technical qualification and expertise
- Digital exams for more than 60 out of 79 IHKs
More than 60 of the 79 IHKs conduct digital examinations using the examination software provided by DIHK-Bildungs-gGmbH. In parallel with the use of the existing solution, DIHK-Bildungs-gGmbH is working with a new service provider for digital exams whose software is being adapted to the complex and heterogeneous requirements in the IHK environment as part of an extensive customizing project. In addition to the pure execution of exams, the focus of the adaptations is on digital exam management to enable a process of exam creation and administration without media discontinuity.
IT analysis, test automation, support & consulting, requirements management, agile CoachingMethods
Agile project management, requirements engineering, stakeholder analysisTechnologies
Kanban, UML, Selenium
Uncomplicated, fast-reacting and an indispensable translator between functional requirements and technical implementation, cronn's services have become an integral part of our project.
— Sören Brune, project leader at DIHK-Bildungs-gGmbH
cronn consults DIHK-Bildungs-gGmbH in the analysis and collection of requirements for the extensive customizing of the new exam management software. In addition to agile requirements management (iterative approach, user stories, Kanban), this also includes visualizing functional processes from the user perspective in activity diagrams and supplementing them with technical details. In this way, cronn supports the success of the customizing project as an intermediary between the business stakeholders and the developers of the service provider for digital examination. Close coordination with the project management of DIHK-Bildungs-gGmbH is emphasized and the entire team is supported by workshops and "agile coaching" as needed.
In addition, cronn's expertise in automated testing helps to establish further quality control in the creation of digital exams. This includes the evaluation and execution of tests - usually the creation of automated acceptance tests - for the existing exam management software.
The framework agreement with cronn enables DIHK-Bildungs-gGmbH to call up services flexibly and in line with requirements:
- IT analysis: collection and description of technical requirements, requirements management, development of specifications, support in acceptance processes.
- Business process management: Development of methods, concepts and technologies for the design, implementation, analysis and control of operational business processes, including project monitoring.
- Test procedures: Assessment and coordination of test procedures, development and modeling of (automated) test routines, pre-testing, execution and evaluation of test runs.
- Solution-oriented consulting for the optimization of existing (legacy) software and IT architecture.
- Solutions for performance optimization, stability enhancement and IT security of web applications.
- Demand-oriented software development as well as integration of existing systems.
- Data management: concepts and technologies for storage and analysis.
In doing so, cronn relies on a high degree of continuity in the consulting team in order to be able to provide high quality support for long-term projects on the one hand and to ensure a quick introduction to new topics at the customer's site on the other.
cronn PluspointAgile Transformation
Support for agile transformation at management and team levelIndependent consulting
IT consulting that saves customer’s interests in projects with other external vendorsFlexible Framework Agreement
Long-term cooperation with on-demand call-offs and continuity in the consulting team
Is there a project in which we can support you?