- You like to work towards goals as part of a team
- You are skilled in the development of applications or software
- You have experience in Application Design (UI), Visual Design and Interaction Design (UX)
- You know what a website looks like and how it works
- You can show us your portfolio
- You are fluent in German and English
- You Are open and willing to adapt
- You are independent and responsible
- and don’t lose sight of the goal
… then we want to get to know you.
When, on top of this, you can boast solid experience with a few of the following tools, frameworks and methods:
- Design tools, e. g. Sketch
- Prototyping, e. g. with InVision
- Image processing, e. g. Photoshop
- Response Design
- Agile Development, Scrum
… then we absolutely must get to know you!
We are certain we can convince you to work with us by providing:
- An experienced and skilled team
- Interesting and challenging development projects
- Flexible working hours and Home Office days
- Hardware and tools to match your expectations
- A cool office located at „Bonner Bogen“
- Job Ticket
- Opportunities to take part in conferences
… and, last but not least, an appealing contract.
Your responsibilities would include:
- You understand conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
- You advise customers and product owners in product design
- You design workflows and experiences that feel simple and elegant
- You give feedback to your colleagues and help us to get better and better at what we do
Too good to be true? Send us an email to
and find out for yourself!