WHO WE ARE
we are cronn
We are cronn – a Bonn-based software development company with branches in Hamburg and Białystok, Poland. Software development is our passion. We trust in Java, OpenSource and, last but not least, in our experienced team. All of this we deploy to bring our clients software that is key to their business, or to professionally consult them in issues regarding architecture, tools or approaches.
What tasks await you
- Participation in agile project teams and joint responsibility for the success of the team
- Development of business-critical, customer-specific software solutions
- TDD, Pair Programming, Code Reviews
- Knowledge Sharing, Craftsmanship, Continuous Improvement
- Thinking outside of the box and working on your own personal development
If you have the following requirements
- You are experienced in server/backend development and/or frontend/web development
- You have completed studies on the field of computer science, business informatics and/or sufficient experience as a software engineer
- You have a very good understanding of (and fun with) modern stacks
- Clean Code and Software Craftsmanship are no foreign words for you
- You are fluent in German and English in speaking as well as in writing
- As a team player, you enjoy working independently and on your own responsibility
- You like writing tests as much as productive code and you like refactoring
… then we want to get to know you.
Work at cronn
Our teams and our abilities
Our catchphrase is „wir entwicklen software“ – developing software brings us joy. We believe in Software Craftsmanship, good code and score with a team that brings both competence and a healthy attitude to the table.
Interesting and challenging software development projects
Our projects are laid out within in a wide scope of fields. We show the same enthusiasm for start-ups as we do for multinational corporations. We embrace challenges and believe in development and growth.
Hardware and operating system according to your preferences
Because you know best what you like to work with. On top of that all of our work stations are equipped with height-adjustable tables and ergonomic chairs.
Further training opportunities
We encourage personal growth with a yearly further education budget and two days exceptional leave for you to use on conferences, workshops or certifications – alone, with a colleague or with the whole team.
Flexible working hours & 30 days vacation
We want cronners to find their best possible work-life balance: that’s why we have flexible working hours and home office days.
No later than at your first Christmas party you’ll get to witness how much we enjoy celebrating together. However, until then there are many other events held throughout the year: beer tastings, summer parties, runs, short trips, cronn sports clubs or our weekly afternoon beer. Open – but not obligatory! – for all.
Participation in conferences and engagement
We love to share our knowledge and actively participate in local communities such as the Java User Group or the Usability Testessen. You are welcome to influence and shape this network.
A cool office located in the center of Hamburg
It's easy to feel comfortable in our modern, sunny and well-located office in the center of Hamburg. Thanks to the city location, there are some nice cafés and shops in the immediate surroundings.
If you choose cronn but have to move to be closer to us, we’ll help you with the costs of relocating. For an easier start in your new home in Hamburg.
The cronn-bike gives cronners the option to leave the car at home, simultaneously reducing emissions and helping you lead a healthy lifestyle.
Questions regarding you application?
Stefan will be glad to answer them all:
+49 228 710 310 36